Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hungary





Ok, so I decided since I am not doing well on the review part lately, then I might as well share some more postcards I'd promised to put up. Here are ones I got from my amazing friend DorĂ  from Hungary.

She had also sent me such an amazing card with Hungarian greetings written in it that I'd completely loved!







Due to me being easily influenced by stuff these cards got me really interested in going to Hungary and seeing Budapest. Also, to learn a few words in Hungarian.



There's another last card I'd gotten from Hungary from another friend, I'll try to post it with this soon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful images! I'll have to look into Hungary too. I have such a long list of places I'd like to visit. The top one is London oh and Ireland. I love the rain and cold weather.

    Adria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Maybe since I grew up in the hot deserts of Kuwait and Egypt? I could definitely use some cold weather and snow! ^^

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I'm now following back.

    ReplyDelete