Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Queen Of Teen UK

I am not sure if you guys have heard of it, but 10 authors are competing for the crown - yes there's a crown and a throne as well! I can't lie and say I know all of the shortlisted authors ( aside from Maureen Johnson, Sarah Webb and Cathy Cassidy) so I am not sure if I'm giving a fair vote, but I've always wanted to be the next Maureen Johnson since as far as I can remember (which would be 5 months now). Her tweets always make my day, so what say you if she actually won?



Maureen Johnson has been very excited about it ever since she's heard of it, and really, I'd love to see how she'd react if she won.
Anyhow, you can vote here.
To know more about Maureen, you can check her website! Just in case, that is, you're interested in her as the next Queen of Teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment