Sunday, May 13, 2012

Showcase Sunday #2

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea
 It's a way to share what we got in our mailboxes this week :)







As per the past two months - very slow mail-wise. On the other hand I did receive some ebooks this week.

These three books are for books tours I've joined this May:

Straight to Hell - Michelle Scott
Straight to Heaven - Michelle Scott
Familiar Ties - Naya Nikki


I also received this ebook:

 The Universal Mirror - Gwen Perkins

 I am in between exams as it is, so I am hoping I can manage to read the Lilith Straight books in time.


10 comments:

  1. I am reading those for the tours too. :)

    Good luck with your exams.

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, nice haul this week! I hope that you enjoy your new reads - I think Familiar Ties will be added to my wish list in a moment! Good luck with your exams, too!

    New to your blog,
    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab books this week. I've never heard of them before.

    Happy Reading
    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read them all yet, but I am excited to start reading them ^^

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidentally removed the comment sorry!

      It's an amazing book, I haven't read it all yet, but I love it so far! ^^

      Delete
  5. The universal mirror looks great! I love the cover :D

    Happy reading ^^

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-sunday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice little haul you have :)

    http://bookpassionforlife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/showcase-sunday-3.html

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I have read Straight to Hell. Pretty interesting read. Hope you'll enjoy it.

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete