Sunday, May 20, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 3

 
Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea. It's a way to share what we all got in our mailboxes this week.





Hello guys! So apparently last week wasn't just my birthday, but also Vicky's! Happy Belated Birthday Vicky! Hope you had a great one since I did too!

This has been such a great birthday, I spent all morning out with a friend, we talked most of the day in Italian (practicing for our oral exam which is sometime this week). We even went to a bookstore looking for a book I've been dying to read and I actually found that book! Not to mention I found a JQ book in one of the stores, sadly It was one I already owned, but still, JQ's are coming to Egypt! I also got to eat cheesecake my sister made especially for me, and got to hang out with her as we ordered pizza and randomly picked out a DVD of friends - our ultimate pizza series - then went to our separate rooms as I replied to what seemed like a gazillion birthday wishes.

Now as to what I got this week.
So here are some free copies and gifts of ebooks I'd gotten this week:

Family TiesA California Pelican Bay Prison Story (Race Riot)Confessions of a Cake AddictAs I Die Lying 

Family Ties by Ottilie Weber
Race Riot by Glenn Langohr
As I die Lying by Scott Nicholson

I also FINALLY found a paperback copy of a book I've been dying to read for a while now:

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) 
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Since the rest of my family isn't with me in the country they apparently feel like they get two extra months before contemplating what to get me as a gift, I'm bearing with it because there was talk of a laptop. As much as I love Toshi (the remains of my current laptop) he's falling apart and I am in dire need of a new sturdier laptop.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a fab birthday!!! enjoy your new goodies


    Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul. Happy Reading ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete