Saturday, May 26, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 4



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea. It's a way to share what we all got in our mailboxes this week.


Hello guys! This week has been cool bookwise.

Alright so, let's start:

I joined another book tour and so have two books from there to review (they are books one and two of the same series):

Moa (Moa, #1)The Statue of Ku (Moa Series, #2)
Moa - Tricia Stewart Shiu
Statue of Ku - Tricia Stewart Shiu

 I got 2 free ebooks from Netgalley:

One MomentScars 
One Moment - Kristina McBride
Scars - Cheryl Rainfield

Books I won in contests this week:

Talisman of El (Talisman of El, #1)The Aduramis Chronicles: Destiny of the Wulf

Talisman of El - Alecia Stone
Destiny of the Wulf - Harrison Davies

Now to books I received for review:

Silver KnightThe Secret of Ravelston 

Silver Knight - Caron Rider
The Secret of Ravelston - Sergio Silveira

So what did you guys get this week? Share with me! I'd be happy to look at your SS!

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I'm not very familiar with most of them, but can't wait to hear what you think!

    Grats on winning several contests :D I haven't got this lucky so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for One Moment!! :) It's been on my wishlist for a while so I'm really excited about it.

    I hope you'll enjoy all your new books and have fun during the MOA blog tour! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I hadn't known much about it when I got it, but now I am hooked and hope to finish reading it soon!

      Thanks, it sounds like an interesting book, hope it goes well! :)

      Delete