Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #1

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of 
Should Be Reading. 




Ok, so this is the second meme I am joining in, I'm getting the hang of them... I  think :)

The book I am currently Reading is:


A Girl Like Moi - Lisa Barham
I picked it up last year when I was in the airport but never got around to actually reading it. Anyhow, let's go:

"OMG, what if he's reading my last text messages to Evie? How très embarrassing! I'd been texting Evie about his gorgeousness all night!  Ohmigod how first-hand embarrassing!"

3 comments:

  1. Don't think I'd care for this book--taking God's name in vain is a big turn off for me. Sounds like a very shallow book too.

    http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-4-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol oh dear-busted!

    Here's my TT for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-20.html

    *New follower*

    Vix :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun YA book. The internal dialogue definitely sounds real, and I love how the author included texting, which is so much a part of YA's daily life!
    My teaser is from Deadly Pleasures.

    ReplyDelete