Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday # 3





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted @ Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Since I've been in a very 'Italian' mood lately - ok well I've been like that for almost 3 years due to my major, but lately I've been more into it due to oral exams - I thought this book would work for this week's W.O.W.  I read one of the reviews on it on the Goodreads page and it sounds seriously interesting, can't wait to read it!

Flirting in Italian
Title: Flirting in Italian
Author: Lauren Henderson
ISBN:0385741359

Goodreads Synopsis:

Four girls. One magical, and possibly dangerous Italian summer. Family mysteries, ancient castles, long hot nights of dancing under the stars . . . and, of course, plenty of gorgeous Italian boys!

12 comments:

  1. I want that scooter---serious, cutest thing ever. This sounds like a fun summer read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick!! I first heard about this book last week - I think it sounds awesome. We all need a little good contemporary romance in our lives!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first look at this book, so thanks for sharing it. I will be giving this one a try. My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover and title is sooo cute. I cannot wait to read this book. Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting this book! Great choice. New Follower.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a nice summer read! :D

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-13-adrienne-stoltz.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a fun read. Just finished Anna and the French Kiss. Maybe it's time I also turned Italian! Following your blog. You can find me at:
    http://todayinshenaya.blogspot.com
    Gwynneth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Visiting from BSN! Followed you via GFC pls follow back. thanks!:)))

    kaigrafia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kai, I am already following you ^^
      thanks!

      Delete
  9. Your blog so cute!
    New Follower
    http://paranormalromancefanatic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Yours is too ^^
      I am following back :)
      love it! :D

      Delete