Friday, June 1, 2012

Feature and Follow # 1


 


Hey guys, a new meme here! The awesome picture is from Reading into Hiding .
The Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Click here to read the rules and join in the follows!




You are a matchmaker — your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

  Wow, this is a hard one since I am almost always content with the choices of the Authors, so it will be tricky! Okay, well, my choices are a little bit out there, but I think Jasper from Twilight and Bonnie  from Vampire diaries would do pretty well!

http://2sistersblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/jackson-rathbone2.jpghttp://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110429000438/vampirediaries/images/1/1d/Bonnie-Bennett-s215.jpg


I think it's a perfect match :)
They're both the quiet wise kinds, plus I really think she'd be way better for him than Alice.


6 comments:

  1. Hmm...I haven't read the Vampire Diaries before, but it looks like it would be a great match! :)

    New follower and welcome to Follow Friday! :) There are SUCH awesome bloggers on this meme and you'll definitely meet some great bloggers! :) And congrats for only having your blog for three months and having so many followers! :)

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks!
      Cute blog, I am following you back :)

      Delete
  2. ooh Bonnie and Jasper! They're both quiet and awesome! Nice pick! ^.^ Haven't read the vampire diaries but I HAVE seen a lot of the show.
    My FF; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday-matchmaker-d.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually read the first 3 books I think, that's when there became a weird conflict between watching the series or reading it >.<

      Delete
  3. Awww YAY! I saw one with Harry and Bonnie but I like Bonnie and Jasper together too :D They would be great together!

    New follower via GFC and Linky!

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I saw it too!

      Thanks!

      I am following back! Awesome blogs ;)

      Delete