Friday, June 15, 2012

Feature & Follow # 2




Hey guys, a new meme here! The awesome picture is from Reading into Hiding .
The Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Click here to read the rules and join in the follows!




Happy Father's Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?


My favorite father character in a book is Daniel MacGregor in the MacGregor series by Nora Roberts. He's this Scottish tycoon who made a life for himself and his family in the States, then does all he can to match his children with who he thinks their perfect counterparts would be. I loved how he'd gotten Justin and Serena to meet. Then he went on with all his grandchildren. He  cherished family gatherings and always guilted his children and grandchildren into coming to visit them as well as procreate so he'd have a bigger family. I absolutely loved him in the series!

13 comments:

  1. New follower!

    Haven't read that series but it sounds like a great choice :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I was about to follow back when I realized I am already following you. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I am a new follower (Good idea to make your own FF button, I do not like the new one provided, think i will make my own too)
    Here is my FF link http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/2012/06/ff-follow-friday-hop-615.html

    FYI your CAPTCHA is on, and wanted to mention, in case you don't know. I didn't on mine, but have it off now. I hate them, as i have to call my daughter over everytime to do it for me. My eyes are not what they used to be, and the audio is worse. lots of people wont comment with them on, Just letting you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is from Reading into hiding, I did link her blog up there. I loved it and she said we could use it if we link back ^^

      I don't know how to remove it to be honest :(

      Delete
  3. I haven't read it but that sounds really interesting! My follow friday. Hope you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read it yet but I sure will. I love Nora Roberts.

    New Follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this BUT I do have a Nora Roberts book on my shelf.

    Here is my FF
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually haven't read this one but it sounds great!!!!!!!

    Following your blog :)
    SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read anything by Nora Roberts yet, but this sounds interesting so I'll have to check it out on Goodreads. Thank you for welcoming me to the Book Blogs community on the Ning. Your blog is great, so I'm now following you via GFC. :)

    I did a Feature & Follow also if you'd like to check it out:
    Love YA Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're welcome, have a great time here! I am also following you back now :)

      Delete
  8. Hopping through. I really should try Nora Roberts' books. I've heard good things about them. Both my parents like them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete