Friday, June 22, 2012

Feature & Follow # 3





Hey guys Feature & Follow time! The awesome picture is from Reading into Hiding by the way, so it's not mine..
The Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Click here to read the rules and join in the follows!



Q: If you could 'unread' a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?


That's a tough one. I guess it would be 'The Mill On The Floss'. I really would love the time that I spent reading this book back. I know it's a classic and people rave about it... I just have absolutely no idea why they would. Maybe it's something  like  'Pride and Prejudice'? An acquired taste I need to read more than once to like? I am not sure whether to give the copy I have away or to reread it again!

17 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of it , sad to say so not sure if I would give it a try or not.

    New follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should read it again and then decide!
    New follower
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably would.
      Thanks! I am now following you back :)

      Delete
  3. Haven't heard of it myself, but if you're thinking about re-reading it at all, then I say go for it! Then you could decide if it's really worth the shelf space. :)

    Old GFC follower.

    My F&F post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept mixing it up with The Wind in The Willows, but it had a pretty cover so I bought it, and later on regretted it, but like with The Catcher in the Rye, I will be giving it another try

      Delete
  4. I haven't read this one either, but you should definitely give it a try again, :)
    New Follower
    My FF: http://yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read this book. I feel kind of uncouth for not even knowing about it! :/

    Thanks for stopping by and following. Following back!

    Rebecca and Joel of Vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek, never heard of it. Go figure. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I just followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of it. If you're not unsure I'd see if any goodreads friends have read it and gauge on their opinions. Otherwise I just wouldn't read it. Too many books and not enough time to read everything!

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of it, but sounds like something I wouldn't enjoy either.

    Thanks for stopping by! Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read this book, glad you loved it though :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. New follower! I've never heard of Mill on the Floss. The title sure is awful. Not tempting.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of this one before, but I hope you enjoy it more the second time.

    New GFC follower. :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of it, but it sounds great :)
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete