Thursday, June 14, 2012

From The Review Pile # 5

 
 
 From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every Thursday.
 
The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review (or any book that you own and really want to read/review) but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.



This week's choice is 'Cinder' by Marissa Meyer!

Why  I own said book?
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
Because it's awesome? I think. At least that's what I hear, everyone's always saying how amazing it is to an extent I was DYING to read it! It sounds like a great book, and I absolutely LOVE twists on fairytales. I had seen the cover for a while on a site as 'coming soon' then as the newest book, so I had been dying to read it.

I looked all over most of the bookstores in Egypt, but as per usual I couldn't find any of the books I want. I was about to ask a friend to get it for me from outside when I found a copy of it in Virgin Megastores. I was so excited, it was my gift to myself for my birthday and decided it would be so much better to read it without a rush, so I am waiting till I am done with my exams to open it. I can't wait to read it!




12 comments:

  1. I want to read Cinder at some point, I hear it's good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this one for a while too. I will get to it soon, eventually lol. Here's my Thursday meme's
    if you get a chance Check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then we should both work on reading it soon ^^

      Delete
  3. I also really want to read this book! Hope you enjoy it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm gonna get the audio for this one, so that I can fit it into my schedule sooner rather than later. I've heard such awesome things about it, and I wanna know what all the fuss is about! :)

    Here's my Awhile on the Pile post. Happy Thursday! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard such things too and Can't wait to finally open it!

      Delete
  5. I like the premise!! Thanks for showcasing this.

    Here is my post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I come close to getting this one at the bookstore a few times ... Here's my [POST].

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should go through with it then, I hear only great things about this book ^^

      Delete
  7. You have Cinder and you haven't read it yet!!! You're a fool :))
    I would love to have that on my review pile!
    Check out what book I choose:

    My review pile ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha it's my reward for finishing exams! Non perche' non ho la voglia di leggerlo XD

      Delete