Friday, June 29, 2012

Liebster Award 2

Wow, second Liebster award in a week! I am posting the 11 facts from before though because I am so sleepy and can't think of any new ones for now. Anyhow:




Thanks to Emily Yu @Anything in Fantasy for tagging me this, it's pretty cool!

So, basics:

What is This??

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.



Here's the Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Tell them you've tagged them
. Remember, no tag backs!




My Random 11 Facts:

1- I am Egyptian, but I've only been living in Egypt for 3 years.
2- I am extremely impatient.
3- I am very accident prone.
4- I have an adorable yet mischievous kitten.
5- I've been to three different countries in three different continents.
6- I love the color light blue.
7- I have a lisp.
8- I'd love to swim with the sharks one day - I am terrified of them and want to get over this fear.
9- I have absolutely no idea what I want to be once I graduate university.
10- I speak four different languages (only two fluently).
11- I have a phobia of talking to random strangers on the phone.


Questions from Anything in Fantasy:

1- What are your favorite series? (List 4)
That's an easy one. Once Upon a Time, How I met your mother, Castle & Doctor Who

2- What are 5 most swoon-worthy characters?
Hmm... from books or movies and series? I am guessing Books.
*Noah from The Buchunan series by Nora Roberts.
*Rob from the Missing Series by Meg Cabot.
*Colin Bridgerton from the Bridgerton series by Julia Quinn.
*Zach from Jinx by Meg Cabot.
*Vane from the Cynsters series by Stephanie Laurens.

3- What kind of genre of books do you enjoy most?
Romance. Be it young adult or historical regency.

4- How many books are in your TBR pile?
Oh wow, well to be honest, maybe around 50? 

5- What is your favorite single book? List 4
*Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
*How to be popular by Meg Cabot
*Natural-Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Philips
*Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

6- What is your favorite food?
Pizza

7- Where are you from ?
Egypt

8- Do you usually read mainstream or indie authors?
Usually mainstream. When I like an author I rather enjoy finding more books by them before finding another.

9- What is your favorite quote from a book?
"Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once" from Julius Caesar by Shakespeare.



10- What future releases is your heart racing for?
Silver Demon by Caron Rider, The last in the Lilith Straight Trilogy by Michelle Scott and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer.

11- Who are your favorite authors?
Meg Cabot, Julia Quinn, Julie Garwood, Nora Roberts & Paulo Coelho.





Woohoo! I found someone to tag :D
1- SylverPages
2- McGruffy's Reader

Here are the questions from before:


My questions:
1- What's your most embarrassing moment?
2-What have you never done but think you should?
3- Which book heroine would you like to switch places with?
4- What's your favorite midnight snack?
5- Girl's night out or girl's night in?
6- Which book can you never stop reading?
7- When did you start blogging?
8- When did your addiction to books start?
9- Family or best friends?
10- If you could live anywhere in the worlds (existing and fictional) where would you live?
11- Can you live without blogging?

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! this award is everywhere ..lol so glad to exciting for you 2 this week WTG!!! Hopefully Book Mark Belles can be graced w th this award one day!!! P.s love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Fun learning about you!
    McGuffy's Reader
    http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete