Sunday, June 24, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



Thanks to Måïdâ @The literary Love Affair for tagging me this, it's pretty cool!

So, basics:

What is This??

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.



Here's the Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Tell them you've tagged them
. Remember, no tag backs!


Alright, here goes:

My Random 11 Facts:

1- I am Egyptian, but I've only been living in Egypt for 3 years.
2- I am extremely impatient.
3- I am very accident prone.
4- I have an adorable yet mischievous kitten.
5- I've been to three different countries in three different continents.
6- I love the color light blue.
7- I have a lisp.
8- I'd love to swim with the sharks one day - I am terrified of them and want to get over this fear.
9- I have absolutely no idea what I want to be once I graduate university.
10- I speak four different languages (only two fluently).
11- I have a phobia of talking to random strangers on the phone.


Questions from The literary love affair:

1- If you could marry one book boyfriend, who would you pick?
Noah Cleybourne from the Buchunan series by Julie Garwood. He's hilarious, sexy, and a dangerous F.B.I agent.

2- One author you can't get enough of, and would recommend to everyone?
Julia Quinn. Since I really love Historical Regency times, reading her books is like reading an easier and much more hilarious version of "Jane Austen's" books. I love her style, she never fails to make me laugh out loud and make a fool of myself in public. I think I've read every book by her (had to borrow a lot from friends) and never leave a bookstore that owns her books without buying one to complete the collections. I think I have 7 so far. Too bad the only ones they have in Egypt for her are the ones I own.

3- Favourite genre of books?
Romance in general. Be it Historical, Young Adult, or Western. Or anything really that has a bit of romance in it. I'm a hopeless romantic!

4- Vanilla ice-cream or Chocolate ice-cream?
Vanilla. I absolutely love Vanilla.

5- Would you consider blogging your hobby?
It has become more of a passion. I absolutely love it and can't understand how it took me this long to figure it out!

6- Urban Fantasy or Romance?
I am a hopeless romantic as I said, so definitely romance.

7- What was the last book you read?
The last book I read was "Wilde's Fire" I think. I am in the middle of reading "Wilde's Army", the sequel.

8- One word that best describes you?
Impatient.

9- Movies or books?
Wow, that's a very tough one. But I guess books. They screw a lot of things in movies, even though they can show it better, but I still love imagining.

10- What is the one book that you have read more than 5 times?
Boy meets girl, by Meg Cabot. I seriously love this book.

11- What are you currently reading?
I am currently trying to finish 'Moa' for the book tour, and "Wilde's Army", to know what happens next in the series.


Blogs I am tagging:
10- XO Reads
11- Lily



My questions:
1- What's your most embarrassing moment?
2-What have you never done but think you should?
3- Which book heroine would you like to switch places with?
4- What's your favorite midnight snack?
5- Girl's night out or girl's night in?
6- Which book can you never stop reading?
7- When did you start blogging?
8- When did your addiction to books start?
9- Family or best friends?
10- If you could live anywhere in the worlds (existing and fictional) where would you live?
11- Can you live without blogging?

4 comments:

  1. Awww thanks Aliaa!
    :] That's sweet of you!
    I will add your questions and a link to you to my post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, can't wait to read your answers ^^

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for tagging me!! I really appreciate it but unfortunately, I am taking a break for the summer from blogging. In the fall, I will be back full time, though!! Hope your day is amazing!
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks aliaa :) I have already been awarded this but I appreciate the tag !!

    ReplyDelete