Sunday, June 3, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 5

 
Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea. It's a way to share what we all got in our mailboxes this week.


Hey guys! I've been uber busy studying with exams lately, I am not sure if you heard what's going on in Cairo? Anyhow that's been occupying my time too, to think of going out and buying a book sadly. Though I did get a postcard from Slovakia and a letter from Sweden, so I guess the mail fairies have finally forgiven me for whatever reason! :)

This is what I got this week though:

For Review:

Believe (New England Immortals #1)Talented (Talented Saga #1)Glitch (Glitch, #1) 


Books I won in Giveaways:

The Scarlet Dagger (The Red Sector Chronicles, #1)The Choosing (Blood and Brotherhood, #1)


And finally a Novella the Author was giving out:

Bittersweet

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like fantastic books! I haven't heard yet about what's going on in Cairo, Egypt, but my curiosity really wants to know.
    Enjoy your new books!
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's election time for presidents, and also the trial of the ex-president, both ways people aren't happy with the results.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on winning! ^^

    I have Glitch waiting for me on Netgalley. Still haven't got the time to read it.. I should be doing it soon, because it sounds amazing, doesn't it :D?

    Happy reading!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/06/showcase-sunday-5-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes it does! I am dying to read it myself, but have others to read first.

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul this week! Looks like you have some yummy reading there! 

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani (new follower)
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2097

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great books, especially Glitch! Be careful! Also I will be hosting a stop on ur book tour *SO excited* Enjoy those good books. =)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisseth! I am dying to read Glitch, is it bad?
      I hope you enjoy the book :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Aliaa!

    This is Lauren (just met you on Book Blogs on Ning). I'm a new linky follower :)

    The only book I recognize is Glitch. I personally passed on in because it seem like my "type" but I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look like some fabulous books, enjoy them and your week.

    Here is my weekyl haul/round up.
    Lauren at Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Glitch! Bittersweet looks really good. Enjoy your reads! :D

    Drop by my Showcase Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am looking forward to reading both :)

      Delete
  8. Nice Haul... Glitch is on my TBR List!

    I am hosting 5 amazing International giveaways. Would love it if you could drop by: http://bit.ly/HmsE6c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!
      I am actually taking part in three of them ^^

      Delete