Sunday, June 10, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 6

 
Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea. It's a way to share what we all got in our mailboxes this week.






Hey guys! So I got an awesome postcard from my friend in Finland ( it was supposed to be here in time for my birthday, but oh well), also I got a purse as another belated birthday gift. Now, as to the book side of things:


Books I won:
ShadowlandBy His Grace (The Morgan Brothers #1)



Books for review:
 (Don't you just LOVE the covers?)


Wilde's FireStarring MeA Charmed Life

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these books, enjoy them all :)

    Here is my weekly round up
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover from Wilde's fire! :D Blue is my favourite color.

    Happy reading ^^

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/06/showcase-sunday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of mine too, I loved the cover. Can't wait to read it!

      Delete