Sunday, June 17, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 7

 
Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea. It's a way to share what we all got in our mailboxes this week.



Hey there! This has been a great week e-book wise! I've gotten such amazing books and can't wait to start reading them. So here goes:


Netgalley books:

Rebels by Accident  Wilde's Army
Bite Me (Demon Underground, #1)  Try Me (Demon Underground, #2)  Fang Me (Demon Underground, #3) 
The Last Good Man   The River Witch




Fated Dreams (Book One In The Affinity Series)    Broken City
Between The Land And The Sea (Marina's Tales, #1)  Frozen Heart




About Last Night


6 comments:

  1. I've only read Between The Land And The Sea. I loved it. Enjoy in all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing Rebels by Accident a lot today. And Wow, Frozen Heart has such a gorgeous cover. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    Happy Reading and thanks for stopping by my post :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul this week! I read Bite Me , Try Me, Fang Me by Parker Blue. They are pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Demon Underground books sound really good! Happy reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Haul, Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete