Sunday, June 24, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 8

HEY GUYS I AM 8 OUT OF 9 EXAMS DONE! I CAN'T WAIT TILL MY HOLIDAY STARTS!



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea.It's a way to share what we all got in our mailboxes this week.


I made a video! I thought to celebrate being done with my linguistics exam with it, so there's that.





Book I bought:

The Night Circus



Now, as to the ebooks I got this week!

Books I won:

Chasing AmandaDark Passage (Chosen, #1)Of Magic and Mayhem: A Collection of Three Amaris Fantasy, Sci-fi & Paranormal Short Stories (Amaris Shorts)
What A Boy WantsWhat a Boy Needs





 Books for Review:

IntangibleThe Burning StarThe Unforgiven: The Crave (The Unholy Trinity Chronicles)
The Doorknob SocietyThe Life and Death of Lily Drake



Free Ebook:

Clockwise (Clockwise, #1)

15 comments:

  1. Overall, I liked "The Night Circus". There's a part in the middle that I thought lagged a bit, but it does get better at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Can't wait to read it and find out!

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul! These all sounds great. i hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they?
      I cannot wait to start reading them!

      Delete
  3. You're so lucky! You always win lots of book!
    Thank you for stopping by! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, not as much as I like. But this week's sound really cool :) I can't wait to read them!

      Delete
  4. I cry when I get wicked stressed too! Congrats on almost being done with exams! As to The Night Circus: I just finished it on Audio and loved it...hope you enjoy it as well!

    Thanks for stopping by my Added to the Bookshelf Post

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I hope so yeah
      I can't wait till I am done with exams to read!

      Delete
  5. Awesome looking haul this week! Happy reading and enjoy!

    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2155

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      And amazing haul you got this week ;)

      Delete
  6. Great books you got there! Tell me how What a Boy Wants goes! I have been dying to read it. Good thing I'l have a second opinion!

    Oh and I tagged you:

    Congratulations! You have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award! To find out what it is about Go to: http://loveaffairwithabookreviews.blogspot.ca/

    I hope you accept! Can't wait to see your answers! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thanks! That's pretty awesome of you!

      I am now answering the questions :)

      Delete
  7. awesome, I really liked INtangible a lot, I hope you will too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been very excited to read it, ever since I got the review request from the author ^^

      Delete
  8. Well done on all your wins! hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete