Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #6 & Wishlist Wednesday #4


 

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted @ Pen to Paper where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.







"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted @Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.






Wow, I am posting this so late, but I only just got home and had a fabulous day! Also, only two exams left! So, again, like with 'Lies Beneath' I am adding up my Wishlist Wednesday and Waiting on Wednesday because they're the same book:


Title: My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century
Author: 
Publication: September 2012

Goodreads Synopsis:

On the precipice of her sixteenth birthday, the last thing lone wolf Cat Crawford wants is an extravagant gala thrown by her bubbly stepmother and well-meaning father. So even though Cat knows the family’s trip to Florence, Italy, is a peace offering, she embraces the magical city and all it offers. But when her curiosity leads her to an unusual gypsy tent, she exits . . . right into Renaissance Firenze.

Thrust into the sixteenth century armed with only a backpack full of contraband future items, Cat joins up with her ancestors, the sweet Alessandra and protective Cipriano, and soon falls for the gorgeous aspiring artist Lorenzo. But when the much-older Niccolo starts sniffing around, Cat realizes that an unwanted birthday party is nothing compared to an unwanted suitor full of creeptastic amore.

Can she find her way back to modern times before her Italian adventure turns into an Italian forever?



I am not sure I mentioned it, but I love the new cover of this book, and well I'd joined a giveaway the author was hosting and won an awesome swag pack! But yeah, the story sounds absolutely exciting for me, not to mention it takes place in Italy not only that but also Firenze (Florence) .  I've been there and absolutely loved the city! Can't wait to read this book, and well I would love to go back to Italy!

4 comments:

  1. I've heard a few things about this book, I hope you're able to get your hands on it soon :)

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! The Swag Pack really got me excited ::D

      Delete
  2. This looks cute. I like the cover. I'm a bit of a cover whore. Come visit me as well. New follower.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete