Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday # 2


This week I didn't have anything I was waiting on really so it's only 'Wishlist Wednesday'.

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted @ Pen to Paper where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.






Title: Of Poseidon
Author:
Of PoseidonISBN: 1250003326


Goodreads Synopsis:

 Galen, a Syrena prince, searches land for a girl he's heard can communicate with fish. It’s while Emma is on vacation at the beach that she meets Galen. Although their connection is immediate and powerful, Galen's not fully convinced that Emma's the one he's been looking for. That is, until a deadly encounter with a shark proves  that Emma and her Gift may be the only thing that can save his kingdom. He needs her help--no matter what the risk.


 I've read such amazing things about this book! I am dying to give it a read, and well, getting it! The reviews are positive and the storyline is exciting! I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. I have this on my wishlist though!! I have heard that this is funny. Can't wait to read this! Hope you'll get to read it soon. :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book and think I gave it 3 1/2 or so stars. Which is good because I'm stingy with stars. It had some debut author type weaknesses, but there was something about it that I just liked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read some great reviews on Of Poseidon also. I have it on my TBR list. Hope you get to read it soon.

    New Follower

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader
    Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am following you back too ^^

      Delete