Friday, July 13, 2012

Feature & Follow # 5




Hey guys Feature & Follow time! The awesome picture is from Reading into Hiding by the way, so it's not mine..
The Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Click here to read the rules and join in the follows!



Q:What drove you to start blogging in the first place?


That is honestly a complicated story. I'd just opened my account on Goodreads, since I thought it would help for the exposure of my book, then people started adding me and I accepted. But then I found a few people with blogs on their profiles and I decided to check them out, which I did. I loved them! I loved the idea, and hated how long it had taken me to reach it. So I spent a whole day reading into it before opening my blog - just to know how it goes since I had blogged before, but that was mainly ramblings when I am bored.

7 comments:

  1. I knew about Goodreads a long time before but I never too full advantage of it! And yeah, I also regrett now starting my blog earlier!

    New follower :)


    http://bookdoll.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-and-follow-friday-is-weekly.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodreads helped push me into blogging to! That's not part of the story I included on my blog but maybe I should have.

    My follow friday! Please visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a reviewer on Amazon for several months before I started my blog last month!

    Old follower :-)

    Come hop over and see my blog, Ensconced in YA!
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should probably start putting my reviews on Amazon too! It's cool you got into blogging :)

      Delete
  4. Great answer! I was rather addicted to goodreads before starting my own blog.
    new follower :)
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! I am an old follower i think :)

      Delete