Thursday, July 5, 2012

From the review pile # 7



 
 
 From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every Thursday.
 
The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review (or any book that you own and really want to read/review) but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.


Title: Intangible
Author:  

Goodreads Synopsis:

Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.





Why do I own said book?

The author had contacted me asking if I could review it. But, to be honest, I'd been dying to read it for a long while before that! I was so excited when I got contacted and can barely wait to read it! I hope I get around to it soon.




4 comments:

  1. Oh, isn't that a nice surprise then! I like surprises when they're good - you lucky! Check out Teenage Fiction?

    ReplyDelete