Sunday, July 8, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 10




Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea.It's a way to share what we all got in our mailboxes this week.





This week has been very busy with my new job I didn't have a chance to get many new books. So, I went shopping with a friend yesterday and bought a bunch of cool pharoic stuff.


Postcards, Bracelets, Scarabs (I started an accidental collection of them a few years back) & bookmarks!


My friend also gave me this book:




Anyhow, books I got this week are for book tours:

  
                                 


Free E-book:


9 comments:

  1. Oh my god - I have that same scarab bracelet! I bought it at a small shop when I was in London...

    I read Man's Search For Meaning for a philosophy class - it was pretty good. Memoirs from World War II really interest me - hope you enjoy it!

    Good haul! *Old follower* My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I love all that pharoic stuff. Looks very cool!

    I hope you enjoy your new books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pharoic stuff! I hope you have fun reading the books you got too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bracelet! :D

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/07/showcase-sunday-7-mixed.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had promised people I'd get them some but never got around to it before, so success!

      Delete
  5. Hey Aliaa! I got a couple of your book tour books as well, I am curious if you are going to read the 1st 2 books in the series before One Major Mistake? I got them on Amazon, but I don't know if I need to read them first or not, so I thought I would ask you since you are on the same tour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice stuff! I will have to search for stuff like that someday you know ;) And Take This Regret is on my TBR list so I'm looking forward to your blog tour stop. Happy Reading <3
    xoxo, Mariam @Book-A-Holic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bookwise or pharoic? I personally bought them from Khan il Khalili, I almost never go there so I was excited!

      Delete