Sunday, July 29, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 12



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea.It's a way to share what we all got in our mailboxes this week.


For the past week I've had an awful work schedule that didn't leave room for anything to be done, so that's why I had no more memes for the rest of the week. I finally got my weekend -which in my opinion wasn't enough but oh well- so I could actually update my showcase sunday at least.

I got more cool postcards from : Turkey, France & China




Books For Review:


Crushed - K.C Blake
Night of the Purple Moon - Scott Cramer


NetGalley Books:




Amazon Freebies:











     The Accidental Hero - Joshua Graham                            Coding Isis - David Roys
        When Night Falls - Margaret Daley                      Death By Honeymoon - Jaden Skye
Twin Souls - DelSheree Gladden                             A Pixie Called Pudding - Travis Flynn
A Family Affair - Mary Campisi                                     Cheyenne - Lisa L. Weidmeier
        Intrigue - Stacey Rychener                                    Crazy in Paradise - Deborah Brown

8 comments:

  1. Wowza, so many freebies! Successful week :).

    Here's my Showcase Sunday: http://uncorkedthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/showcase-sunday.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded Beautiful Disaster too! It sounds very good!

    Letterbox Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Night of the Purple Moon!

    Great freebies list! I got a bunch of those, too. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly, that's a big bunch of Amazon freebies! They all look amazing. I hope you enjoy all of your books (:

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My New Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lot of book loveliness I spot here. I hope that you enjoy everything you got this week ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul this week! I have already added a few of them to my TBR list.
    Happy Reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2266

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul this week! I have already added a few of them to my TBR list.
    Happy Reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2266

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am reading Fairy Metal Thunder and enjoying it. I also have The Bard's Daughter. Sarah Woodbury is one of my role models.

    ReplyDelete