Saturday, July 21, 2012

Six Word Saturday # 4 & Quote it Saturday # 4




Six Word Saturday @Show My Face. Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

My cat has finally grown up.

Which is not necessarily a good thing, she's not as fun as she used to be as a tiny kitten!




Quote it Saturday @ Freda's Voice. Add as many quotes as you wish, from whom ever you wish. It can even be lyrics to a song.
Just tell us who it is. Anonymous welcome too.



“My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people.” ― Orson Welles

I just thought to share this quote because it had made me laugh!


2 comments:

  1. Now there's a quirky twist of advice but very Oscar Wilde-ish!

    ReplyDelete