Saturday, July 14, 2012

Six Word Saturday # 3 & Quote it Saturday #3




Six Word Saturday @Show My Face. Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

I might be getting a cold.

I think the whole A.C indoors and heat outdoors is causing my cold. Or maybe it's a morning cold? I sometimes just feel a bit sick in the morning but but noon all is well, so maybe that's it. I hope. I don't like getting sick.


Quote it Saturday @ Freda's Voice. Add as many quotes as you wish, from whom ever you wish. It can even be lyrics to a song.
Just tell us who it is. Anonymous welcome too.


“Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch



9 comments:

  1. ACs do carry airborne viruses so it is possible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so know what you mean.....I've been avoiding (so far so good) those around me from work and home that keep spreading cold germs around! I guess it's life right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might be allergies. That is what happens to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is definitely allergies over here! I hope you feel better soon!
    McGuffy's Reader
    http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quote is so incredibly true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your quote! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about the cold, hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete