Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Team Fire Tour - Ednah Walters Guest Post



Music, thou art my Muse


I love music, love listening and watching videos. Love dancing. In fact, my favorite workout is Zumba. I love to write while listening to music. In fact, I get inspiration when I listen to music. Destiny’s Child song, Dangerously in Love kept me going when I wrote certain scenes in Awakened.  Recently while writing Betrayed, Breathless by Shayne inspired me to write the love scenes. Music can definitely set the stage for writing a scene.

Battle Scenes: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor,
Angst scenes: It’s my Life by Bon Jovi; Papa Don’t Preach by Madonna; Raise Your Glass by Pink; I’m Alive by Becca. Love is Battle Field by Pat Banatar
The party scene at the end of Betrayed: Lady in Red by Chris DeBurgh
Makeout scenes: Breathless by Shayne Ward; Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum; Dangerously in love by Destiny’s Child.

What music inspires you? Brings you out of the dumps? Make you want to kick someone’s butt? Makes you think of your ex or your present boyfriend?  Share please.


a Rafflecopter giveaway






1 comment:

  1. Oh me! I love to listen to music while writing too ^^ They're like my source of inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete