Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday # 7 & Wishlist Wednesday # 5

This week, again, the book is the same. It's on my wishlist and still not out yet.



 

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted @ Pen to Paper where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted @Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.








Title: Scarlet
Author:  


Goodreads Synopsis:

"Book two, Scarlet, is based on Little Red Riding Hood. It continues Cinder’s story as she attempts to escape Queen Levana’s vengeance and learn more about her past. The story also introduces readers to Scarlet, a girl living in southern France whose grandmother has mysteriously disappeared. In order to find her, Scarlet seeks the help of Wolf, a street fighter with more than a few mysteries of his own."




 I am not done with Cinder yet, I am still halfway through it , but I am loving it so much that I just don't want to finish it because I don't have the next book in the series to console me.
As you might know the book doesn't have a cover yet, but I found this on the author's twitter account, taken by  . I can't wait for it to come out!



17 comments:

  1. It seems like a book i would lik to read, so I will have to check it out. Have a nice day.

    Beathe fram Norway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very excited to read it myself! I hope I get a chance to!

      Delete
  2. I will have to add this one as well. My TBR pile is turning into a mountain haha.
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog
    http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I definitely have it on my wish list

      Delete
  3. I still need to read Cinder! But this sounds so good!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should really start right onto Cinder. Really.

      Delete
  4. I loved Cinder and I'm excited to read the next book in the series. Scarlet looks like it's going to be just as good.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it? I can't wait till it's out!

      Delete
  5. Yes yes yes! I want it too :D

    Here is our Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren from Northern Plunder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Someone shares my excitement :D

      Delete
  6. OMG...I'm so dying for this book! Cinder was adorable...I loved her character and the way the story played out. Great choice - Scarlet is going to be fantastic! :D

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    My WW - http://yearningtoread.blogspot.com/2012/07/wishlist-wednesday-4-everbound.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love twists on fairytales and can't wait till this is out *_*

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I can't wait to see the cover too! I really loved Cinder's!

      Delete
  8. I'm really excited to read both Cinder and Scarlet. They both sound so good! :)

    ReplyDelete