Saturday, August 18, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 13



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea.It's a way to share what we all got in our mailboxes this we






Hey there everyone! I know it has been over three weeks since I last posted a meme, but I've been so busy with work and when I am home I have no time for anything really. I mean, I'd have 9 hour shifts, with a lot of family members around when I come home as well as it being ramadan, things were just hectic! I'd spend the two hours from and to work everyday reading books for my blog tours to be up to date. BUT, if you do follow the Muslim calendar, you'd know it's Eid for the next three days which is our version of Christmas. We visit family, get new clothes, and money and are actually allowed to eat.


Normally we get those three days off no matter what, but since I work for a company's account in the UK and it's not a national holiday there, I won't be taking those days off. Yes, I have 9 hour shifts on Eid. However, since I haven't posted a giveaway in a while myself here, I decided I might do that in the spirit of Eid. But more on that later.  Don't I look awesome in my work environment? Though receiving phone calls all day is so not fun!


For now, let's start Showcase Sunday (which I missed dearly).

Snail Mail:

I got this awesome package from Ednah Walters. Though the design on the shirt turned out to be a bit controversial so I'm planning to add that in my giveaway.


I'm not sure if I posted all those before or not, anyhow, this is what I got in the mail these past few weeks.

Now, onto ebooks.

Books For Review:










Books For Book Tours:





NetGalley Books:









I got a hell of a lot of awesome freebies from Amazon too, though I can't put them all. I might add them next week though, since I might not have that much stuff to share on here. Anyhow, be sure to head up to amazon and download some of the books there!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great haul! I haven't heard of too many of these novels, but I read Ironskin recently, so I hope you enjoy it!(:

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I can't wait till work is done so I could get a chance to read them all! ^^

      Delete
  2. Wow, so many awesome reads! Hope you enjoy :)

    My Showcase Sunday

    Leah @ Uncorked Thoughts

    ReplyDelete