Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday # 7



 

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted @ Pen to Paper where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.





I know it has been a very long while since I posted any meme on Tuesdays - Fridays, but with work things have been hectic, and I haven't had much time to read my books for review & blog tours, let alone share memes. But we were allowed to leave two days early and so voila! Freedom! Currently I don't have anything for Waiting on Wednesday (or maybe I am not in the state of mind to remember it right now) so it's just Wishlist Wednesday.





This week's W.W choice is 'The Iron King' by Julie Kagawa. I've looked for it a lot in any and all of the bookstores I've been to, but I guess it's not being sold in Egypt. I could try looking in Kuwait for it, but I think I'll reach the same dead end, so until I manage to find a way to order it online, I guess it will have to stay on my Wishlist. But I am definitely looking forward to reading it whenever I can. Not to mention the rest of the books in the series!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, these books are all on my TBR pile, can't wait to start them, but I have so many other books to read first... Great choice :)

    My WW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this series with me but yet to start them!
    So many books, so little time!

    Would love it if you'd check out my Wishlist, it's my first ever :) - Wishlist Wednesday

    Hoping to see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so been wanting to read The Iron Fey series but have not got around to it either. Hopefully one day I will. I hope you get your hands on a copy soon.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader

    My Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually just read this last month and was a bit disappointed.. I have The Iron Daughter and I hope its a bit better than this. Still, I hope you get it and LOVE IT :D

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, a friend of mine will try to get it for me, so that's as far as I can go for now

      Delete
  5. Nice! Haven't heard of this book though. Btw I am doing a giveaway of Jody Gehrman's Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft (a ya-paranormal) for US/Canada + International on my blog. Check it out?

    Leigh | Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete