Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bloggiesta!


Bloggiesta is co-hosted by Danielle from There's a Book and Suey from It’s All About Books It runs from September 28th through 30th and it’s a weekend where you set aside some time for improving your blog, you take part in mini challenges and learn lots of new things.

I've never been a part of it before, but to be honest it sounds real good, and I know for a fact my blog needs cleaning up, I've been messing around with it for a while now!


So yes, I am hoping to take part in it and fix up my blog as well as to get to meet up with more awesome book bloggers around, I always get excited when I get to know someone new and started talking with them. Books are one of the only topics I never tire of.

What I am hoping to do? Well, I am not sure if I'll manage it but here goes ( a personal to-do list):

1- I have a lot of reviews I think I should fix up.
2- I need to write reviews for books I'd read the past 3 months but have been unable to do so.
3- Fix up some tags and posts around the blog, maybe the layout as well.

Well that's it for now! Be sure to head up and check out more info via the links up if you'd like to sign-up and participate! I'd love to get to talk to more of you guys during it.


No comments:

Post a Comment