Friday, September 7, 2012

Feature & Follow # 7

Heeeyy! It's been seriously long since I last did this meme I know, but I am always having one sort of trouble or another, but for the last week I've been able to relax - FINALLY - and am trying to pick up some of my old memes again!





Hey guys so it's Feature & Follow time! The awesome picture is from Reading into Hiding by the way, so it's not mine..
The Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Click here to read the rules and join in the follows!





Q:What are you reading right now? How do you like it?

Currently I am in between books. I just finished reading Under a Vampire Moon by Lynsay Sands - which was seriously hilarious! I am in love with this series and might be starting up on The Reluctant Vampire, which I am aware is a book way before Under a Vampire Moon in the Argeneau series, but I have been very excited to read Christian's story so I jumped up. That and, I have it as an ebook copy, whilst The reluctant Vampire I have it as a paperback copy so I could take it anywhere (I don't own a Nook or Kindle so I use the programs on my mac for them).


If any of you have not started any of the Argeneau Vampire series books, or even heard of it, I sincerely recommend you do! Lynsay Sands by far has the best explanation to what a vampire actually is! Not to mention the characters are epic and I am a huge fan of family books (books that involve families and continue the series for each one...etc).



10 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying yhe book. I've hearda few good things about it! Happy reading! :)

    It would be great if you could stop by our F&FF post.

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love (and miss) Lynsay Sands! I should really visit the Paranormal Romance section again. New Follower!

    Sydney @ Starry Storm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read these ones but I'm curious about this author.

    new follower

    I don't participate this time but I have many giveaways here if you're interested for our first year on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read that series, but now I'll have to check it out. Thx for the recommendation :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read those books. I'm a new GFC follower.

    My F&F - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-and-follow-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read these, but they look interesting. New follower!
    My FF: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of these before, but I plan on looking them up!

    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I'm a new follower, via Feature and Follow. My FF post can be found here: http://rinnreads.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/feature-follow-1.html =)
    Love your site name!
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous covers!

    New NB follower Old GFC follower

    Would love for you to check out my FF at Between the Bind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower here!
    I've never read either of these!!

    I love your little sphinx :)
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete