Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading? #2


It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you’ve read the past week and planning to read next.



Hey guys! I hate how my blog is usually empty on Mondays and rather dull actually, so I thought to do this meme again.  I am not sure why I stopped at one to be honest, but here goes my second entry!


Books I've completely read this past week :
 (They're mainly ones to do with ARR program, which I am trying to complete this week, or book tours)


Desert Rice - Angela Scott
Lancaster House - Taylor Dean
Between The Land and The Sea - Derrolyn Anderson


Doorknob Society - MJ Fletcher
The Moon Dwellers - David Estes


Now, to the book I have started - yet not finished:


City of Bones - Cassandra Clare

I hope to have completely finished all the nine books next week as well as some more if I am lucky! Tell me about your week?

7 comments:

  1. I hope you find the time to achieve your goal!

    Enjoy your reads,

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting through them all. And glad you're doing this meme again - for purely selfish reasons since I love to see what other people are reading :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about City of Bones! Enjoy.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. City of Bones is on my list too! It has been sitting on my kindle forever! I am just waiting to borrow #2 before I start.
    Happy Monday and Good Reading!
    Here's what I'm reading
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the cover of Lancaster House and The Moon Dwellers!

    Happy reading! :

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read City of Bones and have the others to read. My favorite book this week was the audio of Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete