Thursday, September 13, 2012

From the Review Pile # 10 & Review Pile Clean up #1



 From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every Thursday.
The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review (or any book that you own and really want to read/review) but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.






Ok so it's getting out of hand! My review pile has gotten insanely large and I seriously need to do something about it. So I am declaring next week ARR week. Which are basically books that I was given through the ARR program at Goodreads. I have a lot of awesome books from there and need to do something about limiting the amount up to date. The two weeks after that I should work on my NetGalley piles and my InkSpell Publishing ones as well as the requests I got. I need to bring that pile down a bit to reasonable proportions.

So here are the books I should have read by Friday the 21st:

7-  Hot blood
9- Taste

I am going to work on it from today onwards, I only have one review from my upcoming book tours so I think I can manage, I'll just need to be seriously dedicated to the job. Anyhow, here are some of the book covers:





The main reason why I want put some work into this is because I start university soon. I haven't had much of a holiday due to my summer job and all, so I need to get as much work done this next week as I can. Though if a friend could sign up for me, I might as well skip the first week of university. The first month normally nothing special happens. Not even much work, so I could get my review clean up complete by then and bam! I'd have less stuff to do when things get serious.


2 comments:

  1. That sounds good. Happy reading!!

    Here is my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! All of those books look very interesting - I really hope that they're as good as they look! Enjoy and good luck with them all!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete