Saturday, September 22, 2012

Review Pile Cleanup # 2

Woohoo! So I am done with ARR week. The next two weeks should be NetGalley weeks. I have a lot of books on my plate in regards to that.

So here's the list of books I'll try to have read by Friday 28th of September. Although, I can extend it to Sunday the 30th, depending on how I manage since for some reason it's around more books than last week. This is going to be a really tough week due to two things:

1) I have to go back to university - yes, the inevitable has occurred and now I have to deal with this part of things. I need to go back to classes, so I am not sure if I'll still be able to read a book or two a day.

2) I have two book tours coming up next week, so that's going to take some reading as well. But as I mentioned before, I really really need to bring down my TBR pile, it's become ridiculously large! Though I guess taking nine books off it last week helped, a bit.

This week's books from NetGalley:






 




Alright, so maybe it's not going to be easy at all but I am going to give it a shot. If it takes more than a week - which it most likely will - I might be extending it to the next week and add one or two more books. The thing is, those are books I should read as soon as possible due to how long ago I had received them. I'd divided the books into three lists and this is the first list. So, good luck to me!

4 comments:

  1. Shakespeare on Toast sounds really interesting! =) I have Diverse Energies to read too. Will look out for your review of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool then, I'm looking forward to reading it too! :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I know exactly how you feel. I have a big pile of NetGalley titles to get to as well. This is a great idea for a post. Helps keep it organized!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really does, I've been all over the place for a while now XD It helped me last week so that's why I am continuing it

      Delete