Saturday, September 1, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 14


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea 
 It's a way to share what we got in our mailboxes :)






This was such a great book week! I usually don't get many paperback books, if any at all, but the past two weeks I not only got an awesome package from a friend, but I also went to the mall, had just gotten payed, and basically went crazy! I had wanted to make a video, but the problem is, I am in Kuwait right now and have only 2 of the books I got with me, so I'm afraid I'll have to settle with photos and stuff. I can try to make a video when I come back.

Ok, so what I got in the mail this week:

 I had won a copy of Cold Kiss a while back, but never noticed it was a US only giveaway and so a friend had received it for me. She then prepared a package for me, where I was sent another book as well 'Darkening Dream' from another giveaway and some poptarts (I've always wanted to know what they tasted like) and a bunch of friendship bracelets. This is a photo of my kitten next to the book (Harper Teen was asking for photos with their books and pets so I took this whilst Ari was sleeping).



Then, a few days later I had gone to the mall and was stranded there waiting for a friend for a while, so I just walked around and ended up buying four more books: The Reluctant Vampire, Teen Idol, The Host and In the Bed of a Duke. There's a pic with those books, though it's mainly a photo of all the books I had in my bag at the time (Night Circus was for a friend to borrow and Cold Kiss was the one I was currently reading.)
*Yes, I know I have a weird taste in books*


  

 




Now to my usual ebook part of things: 
NetGalley Books:

  

Magic in His Kiss - Shari Anton


Between The Sheets - Robin Wells
Ripe For Seduction - Isobel Carr
Two Sinful Secrets - Laurel Mckee


Lady's Choice - Amanda Scott
One Pink Line - Dina Silver

As for books I got for review or book tours:



Taste - Kate Evangelista
Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes - Denise Grove Swank
Telesa (The Covenant Keeper) - Lani Wendt Young
Racing With The Wind - Regan Walker



A Healing Heart - Melissa A. Hanson
Clutch - J.A. Huss
Resurrection - A.M. Hargrove

I wanted to post some of the Amazon Freebies I'd gotten this week, but I think this is enough for now. 
Tell me what you got this week?

4 comments:

  1. The darkening dream looks pretty good! Happy reading :D

    My showcase Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Cold Kiss sounds amazing, I keep meaning to read it. I have read Teen Idol and loved it, Meg Cabot rules ;) The Host sounds great too. Happy reading!
    My Showcase Sunday:
    http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/showcase-sunday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza--tonnes of books. I hope you enjoy Cold Kiss. I have my eye on that one myself for a maybe read. Have a great sunday. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely books this week! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete