Saturday, September 8, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 15


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea 
 It's a way to share what we got in our mailboxes :)






Hey guys! This week has been pretty great book-wise too! Well, for me, any day I get a paperback copy is a great day.

Anyhow, dad was shocked to realize I am going back to Egypt in a few days and haven't gone shopping. I mean sure, I needed new shoes, stuff for my cat and all, but otherwise I didn't mind. But he insisted, and gave me money (since I had no KDs on me) but it was a huge amount even he didn't expect me to fully spend , but 'just in case' he said. So I took it, went with my aunt shopping and bought new shoes and stuff for my cat, some random purchases and packaging paper to send off books I'd promised people sometime this summer. Then we ended up at a bookshop (one of the largest here in Kuwait) but as I had expected none of the books I've been dying for were there, so I had to make do with other books. For some reason I caught sight of 'City of Bones' and it kept nagging in my head so I decided to buy it. But next to it was City of Ashes, so I decided might as well get book two as well. So this pattern went on until I found myself at the checkout counter with the first four books in the series (the only ones there). I wanted to buy Clockwork Angel as well, but by then I was broke.

So here goes, paperback books:





Now as to my usual ebooks:

NetGalley










Books for Review & Book Tours







2 comments:

  1. I loved the Lost prince and I really need to try a Cassandra Clare book. I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm hoping to get approved to read Season for Surrender also.
    Here's my SS :)

    ReplyDelete