Saturday, September 22, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 16




Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea 

 It's a way to share what we got in our mailboxes :)







Hey guys! Last week I hadn't gotten the books I'd ordered, so I decided to skip it and concentrate on reading. But they're all here now! Mostly all, there's one more that hasn't arrived yet. But since it's pay on delivery, I am not fretting so much right now. I have a lot of books to read right now anyway.

Now, it's one of those exceptionally rare times where I have paperback books to share, and a lot, so I am making a video again!

Paperbacks!

Leviathan, Pretties, Specials & Extras - Scott Westerfeld
Dead Until Dark, Living Dead in Dallas ,Club Dead, Dead To the World - Charlaine Harris
Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver

New Postcard:

So I got a postcard from Las Vegas, which is really cool, because I am trying to collect postcards from all over the States and didn't have one from Nevada!






Ebooks:

Books for Tours:



Freebies & Gifted:

 


Hana & Delirium - Lauren Oliver


Books for Review:

 



NetGalley:

 

6 comments:

  1. Do you need a postcard from West Virginia? I'd gladly send WV stuff your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually yes, I'd really love one from there!

      Delete
  2. Email your mailing address to neald22@gmail.com and I will send you some things on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has got me all giddy and excited! Thanks, I sent you an email :)

      Delete
  3. You are rockin' the book haul this week! Wow, you have some very happy reading in your future! Enjoy!! My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete