Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday # 10

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I've seriously missed taking a part of this meme, it's been forever! I forgot how fun it was to read other posts as well as put up one of my own. But alas, I'm back home and on free so I chose post today!

The teaser is from a book I recently purchased and was reading on the plane back home to Egypt. 



Page: 346

The teaser:

A spasm crossed his face as he took a step forward; she saw something shine in his hand. "Does all this really matter to you this much?"

"I told you before," she said. "I can't just walk away."

"That's too bad."

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I wanna get a copy of this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover blurb says funny, dark and sexy..." That sounds good to me! I like your teaser too.
    My teaser is from A COLLIE RESCUE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is that! I haven't finished it yet, but I am loving it so far.

      Delete