Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #11


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Alright, so a book I should have been done with yesterday - only I got so distracted going 'Marvel' with superhero movies. It's called Spring Cleaning by Brandi Salazar.

Here's my teaser:


“That’s bull and we both
know it. Now this…whatever this is,” he waved a hand through the air encompassing her, “is starting to affect your performance here.This is a business, Terri, and if you want me to be understanding, then you’re going to have to level with me.”

Terri narrowed her eyes on him. “Are you saying you’ll fire me if I don’t confide in you?”

Page(s): 41, Spring Cleaning by B.  Salazar

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, sounds interesting. The tag line for the book has me intrigued, too. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete