Friday, October 5, 2012

Feature & Follow # 9




Hey guys so it's Feature & Follow time! The awesome picture is from Reading into Hiding by the way, so it's not mine..
The Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Click here to read the rules and join in the follows!




Q:What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention? Or something very different?



Well, I honestly started blogging for two reasons: One, I wanted to learn more about the writing process, how the audience works for it, and what many people enjoy seeing in a book. Two, I finally had a chance to share my thoughts about books, and people got to share theirs with me. Where I am staying right now, people aren't very into reading, whichever book I got to talk about they would have no clue what I am blabbering on. The only reason many of them had heard of Twilight or The Hunger Games were movies, and it frustrated me. There are some points when I was near forcing them to read specific books, but to no avail. Here, I don't feel weird anymore, and it's been a hell of a lot of fun blogging so far! I got to meet a lot of people, and learn a lot on the writing and publishing works, so I hope to just develop that, as well as learn more about the up and coming books and meet even more awesome people!


4 comments:

  1. Great answer ;) I actually just started blogging because I wanted to make new friends who love to read. I've never really thought about the publishing process of a book. I wanted to be an author, and I know I have to have a day job in order to survive (like, to pay the rent), so I thought about working as an agent, but it was only a passing thought, and since I am still very young, I didn't do anything to try to learn about how an agent do his/her job. But I should really learn from you and be more active in trying to understand the publishing process ;)

    New follower on GFC, here's my F&F :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you find blogging a lot of fun! :) I love it too. And I love to read reviews of books that I think are not my kind of read and then buying it (because of the review) and loving it. Wow, long sentence. :)

    Anyway, new follower by GFC!

    Have a fun weekend.

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like you, it's always awesome to feel like you BELONG to a group.

    new follower and here's my FF for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Blogging has given me an idea of what people look for in a book. Of course I need to write more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete