Wednesday, October 17, 2012

From the Review Pile # 11 & Review Pile Cleanup # 3





 From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every Thursday.
The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review (or any book that you own and really want to read/review) but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.





I know it's been a while since I did one of these, and the last one was pretty much a disaster, but I seriously need to get as many books read as I can, since I've been neglecting my studies due to the amount of books I have to read. So I made a list of books I have to complete before the end of the month. Some of them I've already completed - Thank God - but there is still quite an amount left. So here goes:

Books That should be read by the end of October:

1- Demons
2- Magic in his Kiss
3- Refuge
4- The Mephisto Kiss
5- Shakespeare on Toast
6- Fade
7- Planning for Love
8- Try Me
9- Fang Me
10- The Charm
11 - Perfect Clone
12 - Dead Perfect

I am actually optimistic about this Review Pile Cleanup, I mean if I happen to read one book a day from those till the end of the month I would actually be up to date! So I might even add a few books - depending on how well I do with the ones above. Here are links to the books ( And yes I know some were on the last link up but I hadn't managed them.)


Fang Me & Try Me - Parker Blue
Shakespeare On Toast - Ben Crystal



Demons - Heather Frost
Magic in His Kiss - Shari Anton
Planning For Love - Christi Barth



Refuge - Carole Rummage
Fade - A.K Morgen
The Charm - Alana Siegel




The Mephisto Kiss - Trinity Faegen
The Perfect Clone - M.L. Stephens
Dead Perfect - P.G. Shriver


Ok, so this should be October's to be read pile - yes two of them are for book tours I know - but I still have to review them right? Anyhow, The Charm is the most book I am dying to read of all of those not for anything SUPER special (I am not sure what it is about yet), except that well... IT'S THE LAST BOOK ON MY ARR PROGRAM! I can't believe it either, it means one whole sticky note in the background of my screen to get rid of! I have like 6 with a hell of a lot of books to review so yeah hope  it works out!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's quite a pile. Good luck. ;)
    Dragana (new follower)
    http://bookwormdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete