Sunday, October 14, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 17




Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea 

 It's a way to share what we got in our mailboxes :)








Hey there! I have been away for a while I know, but I haven't received except mostly ebooks for blog tours lately and I have been very busy so post anything, but I decided to remedy that today.

So, paperbacks this week:



*Blah, I am horrible on video*


  


Hush, Hush & Crescendo & Silence - Becca Fitzpatrick 




Dead as a Doornail & Definitely Dead - Charlaine Harris
Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl



Books for Review:



Feather-more & Fallenmore - Lucy Swing
The Cornerstone - Kelly Walker

 



All the little Children & Killers   - Christine Sutton



Books from NetGalley:




Splintered - A. G. Howard
And All The Stars - Andrea K. Höst


Books for Blog Tours:




The Perfect Clone - M. L. Stephens
Swift - Heather London

1 comment:

  1. The books "Splintered" and "All the Little Children" caught my attention. Going to add them on my to-read shelf on Goodreads so I don't forget about it. Have some other books to read first :)
    Peace,
    LadyBug
    http://english-written-portairt.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete