Thursday, November 1, 2012

From the Review Pile #12 & Review Pile Cleanup #4



 From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every Thursday.
The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review (or any book that you own and really want to read/review) but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.




I have failed miserably last month.

Alright, not exactly. But I hadn't finished reading all of the 12 books I had to get rid of from my review pile. Not sure what happened, but the last two days I was almost comatose from how much sleep I've been getting. HOWEVER , all in all I did read a good amount of books last month. I mean 30 books is not bad right? Too bad not all of them were review books - some were just for pleasure. Oh well. 

Now, the Review Pile Clean Up for this month:
(The three books left from last month: RefugeFade Magic in His Kiss)

Added to:

(Books for Book Tours):


Swift - Heather London
Texting Tyler - Rebecca Rembish
The Life & Death of Lily Drake - T. Michelle Nelson



Demon Royale - Jill Cooper
Clutch - J.A. Huss
Loving Summer - Kailin Gow



Reckoning - Molly M. Hall
Allegiance - K.A. Tucker
Blood Debt - Nancy Straight


Now, with NaNoWriMo, I am not sure how many books I can squeeze in from NetGalley in the midst. So, I won't add them to the must read  list just yet. We'll see how I manage my time and those tours Since I'll be busy the first five days of November with them as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment