Thursday, November 8, 2012

From the Review Pile #13 & Review Pile Cleanup #5




 From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every Thursday.
The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review (or any book that you own and really want to read/review) but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.





Hey guys! The first week of November is already over and I'm actually not doing bad book-wise. Sure, I have a lot of writing to do for NaNoWriMo, but I am days ahead so I can spend the next few days clearing out some more books off my list! Last week I read five books off my list - and another book that I had forgotten to add.

Here are the books from last week:

1- Fade
2- Refuge
3- Magic in His Kiss
4- Mything You
5-Texting Tyler
6- Lily: Witch Hunter
7- Loving Summer
8- Swift
9- Clutch
10 - The Demon Royale
11- Blood Debt
12- The life and death of Lily Drake
13- Once Upon a Second Chance
14- Allegiance
15 - Reckoning

As to books I'll be adding this week (because I need to read them soon as well) here goes my list:

No comments:

Post a Comment