Thursday, November 22, 2012

From The Review Pile #14 & Review Pile Cleanup #5


 From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every Thursday.

The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review (or any book that you own and really want to read/review) but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.



Hey guys! I am not sure why, but I decided I really want to update my review pile today - since I haven't been updating you much on the goings on of my life. I've been super busy with NaNoWriMo, so you can imagine how insane it's gotten especially with all the book tours that I had to do meanwhile. I am actually a few days ahead and thought I might spend the rest of the month reviewing books! My word count to reach my goal now is I think less than 2,000 words! Meaning I need less than 250 words written everyday to get it all done. Im still not sure whether I should stop at 50,000 words OR when the novel itself is complete - since I think it will exceed it. So far, the first one could be accomplished by the end of today anyway, the second one needs thinking.

Now, you all know how huge my review pile was, and for some strange reason instead of limiting down the list, I keep adding some more to it. But I guess it's mainly that some of the books I couldn't finish or didn't like so I wanted to compensate that.

So now, for the previous lists of books: First List & Second List.

What's left from each list?

List one:

1-Blood Debt

List two:

1- Broken
2- Fault Lines
3- Splintered

Now, it shows here that I have four books left, so why is it my TBR pile for this month - on my desktop - says Nine? I either added more books, or forgot to put some the first time around - because two of them are tour stops. So yes, I know how insane this is, I have NINE books to read by the THIRTIETH of November, which is in what eight days? But I think I can manage. And well, if I do manage, I am adding three books as a bonus for myself, because I really need this pile cleaned up soon

Which leads us to, this week's pile - and the final pile I'll be doing for November I promise.



Midnight City - J. Barton Mitchell
Renegade - J. A. Souders
Frozen Heart - Annabelle Blume




Colonization - Aubrie Dionne
Hollywood Holiday - Sasha Summers


Now, as for the BONUS books, there they are:



Flash Of Death - Cindy Dees
Hickey of The Beast - Isabel Kunkle


So this is it for this week! And IF I do manage all of that, I will reward myself by buying a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment