Tuesday, December 11, 2012

TBR Pile 2013 Reading Challenge


Evie from (evie-bookish) and 6 other bloggers are having a 2013 book challenge and I am joining in!
Want to take part? Click here!

So here's my pile of books to read for the upcoming year!


This is TBR pile for this year:

*Hush, Hush
*Crescendo
*Silence
*Uglies
*Pretties
*Specials
*Extras
*Across The Universe
*Leviathan
*Glow
*Insurgent
*Divergent
*Pandemonium
*Unearthly
*Dead Until Dark
*Living Dead In Dallas
*Club Dead
*Dead to the World
*Dead as a Doornail
*Definitely Dead
*Cold Kiss

I am not sure if I'll manage the reviews for all of those books, but if I can't do them in writing, I'll do them in videos! I have never done that before, but hope to do so and maybe it would help with my reading pile!

4 comments:

  1. I really need to do something like that as well.. I have SO many books waiting for me to read those!! Especially Selection and Everneath D:
    I REALLY hope you'll like the Hush Hush series<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I've read a few of those books and I thought they were very good! I have no idea what I'll be reading for the New Year, I must figure this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am going to need it!
      Goodluck finding it out, although if you want to read Warm Bodies in February, we're doing a book club sort of thing! :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your TBR Pile! Looking forward to both your written & video reviews of them. :)

    Best,
    Jhobell Kristyl
    http://bookmavenpicks.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete