Sunday, January 27, 2013

Showcase Sunday #18



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea 






I haven't done one of these in a very long while! So I decided I might as well do it, since it IS Sunday, so here goes the books I've gotten this past month.
Here's a video:



Books I Bought:


Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
What's left of Me - Kat Zhang
The Selection - Kiera Cass





Rebel Angels - Libba Bray
Checkmate -  Malorie Blackman
Innocent Darkness - Suzanne Lazear




Books I Received as Gifts:

 


The Iron King , The Iron Daughter & The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa



Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

4 comments:

  1. Throne of glass is an awesome book. I loved it and it was one of my favorites from 2012 :) What's left of me was also a great book! Innocent dark sounds good :) Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I really need to read The Iron Fey series as I've heard awesome things and Throne of Glass has been sitting on my shelf for ages.

    My Showcase Sunday is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh some great books! I've got Throne of Glass sitting on my To Read shelf too, quite excited about it! :-) And I really want to read Clockwork Angel some time too. Hope you have fun reading these, and have a lovely week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have (and need to read) The Selection. Hopefully I can get to it next month. What's left of me sounds so good. I really want to get that book.


    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete