Thursday, July 18, 2013

Feature & Follow #12



The Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Click here to read the rules and join in the follows!Hey guys so it's Feature & Follow time!





Q:Where is the best destination reading spot for you (where do you like to go to read other than your home.)?



The beach.

I really really love reading on the beach. It was one of the great perks of living across from it, I could always go to the beach whenever I feel cranky or just need a break and chill with nature.




7 comments:

  1. I wish I lived near the beach :) New follower! Check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beach!
    My FF: http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2013/07/follow-friday.html

    New GFC follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'm really not good at reading at the beach because I love to swim so much! But I wish I lived across the street from a beach anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beach too. I've really missed it since we moved inland.
    New bloglovin follower

    Kimberly @ Once Upon a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't go to the beach often even though i live in Fl and everyone feels like i should live there ...But i do enjoy going in the cooler months, when hardly anyone is there and just realax with a good book.

    New Follower via GFC

    Kanettra@ Reader-Writer-Auth0r

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower via bloglovin'.

    I live near (though not across from) a beach and have been horrible about taking advantage of that this summer. Sometimes it's just *too* hot! But I agree, reading outside & by the water is the best of all possible worlds.

    I've chosen some photos of my favorite spots, too:
    http://thepookapicks.wordpress.com/2013/07/20/feature-follow-friday-4/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would get too distracted at the beach. Too much chaos around me. Unless it is at night but then I can't see either. :) Glad you have a nice beach though!
    -following! :)
    Here is my FF .

    ReplyDelete