Sunday, September 15, 2013

Showcase Sunday #19


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea 

So, I have absolutely no idea when was the last time I shared the books I got, so here's what I remember. This is a video for the latest physical books I got:




Where She Went - Gayle Forman
Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins
The Goddess Test - Aimee Carter




Enclave - Ann Aguirre
Abandon - Meg Cabot



Wreck this Journal - Kerri Smith
Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins
The DUFF - Kody Keplinger



The Program - Suzanne Young



As for the latest ebooks I got:



The Iron Traitor - Julie Kagawa
The Burning Sky - Sherry Thomas
The Promise of Amazing - Robin Constantine

6 comments:

  1. Hex Hall is something that I desperately need to read. It sounds really good.

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good. I need the rest of the trilogy

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Lola and the Boy Next Door is really good! I've heard of a lot these books and they all sound interesting. Enjoy!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo many good books! Loads of these books are on my wishlist so I'm very jealous!! aha .. I got The Perks of Being a Wallflower this week too :) Loved the film and I know the book will be even better! I have a Wreck This Journal, but the problem is I'm one of those OCD people who hates even bending the spine so I haven't made much progress with it!! Enjoy all your books :))

    Here's my SS :)

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same with regards to Wreck this Journal, I need to get over it soon!
      With The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I actually preferred the book.

      Delete
  4. So many amazing books! I have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and I loved it. The rest are on my Wishlist! I want to read The Program so bad! It looks so interesting. I have Under the Never Sky and Through the Ever Night on my TBR.

    Enjoy all of your books!

    New follower :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete