Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday # 3




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.



Welcome to this week's TTT, please take a seat, here's a cup of coffee, grab a danish and let's get started!


Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying To Read


10.  Days of Blood and Starlight - Laini Taylor
I didn't love the first book as much as everyone else did, but I still liked it and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series and knowing what happens next!

9. Siege and Storm - Leigh Bardugo
The first book in this series, Shadow and Bone, was absolutely brilliant, I seriously loved the Darkness, and now I cannot wait to read Siege and Storm, but I'll probably have to until book three is out and I
can read both books together.

8. Asunder - Jodi Meadows

Incarnate was my first ever reincarnation book, and I found I enjoyed it way more than I had expected, so yes I am hoping to get around to the rest of the series soon.

7. The Forever Song - Julie Kagawa
This is one of my absolute favorite vampire series out there. At least my favorite this year, I  loved The
Immortal Immortal Rules and The Eternity Cure, which also had an absolutely heart-wrenching cliffhanger.

6. The Evolution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
I haven't read this book yet because book one ended on a horrible cliffhanger and I am waiting for book three to come out before I can read it. That book was so good though! 

5. Lair of Dreams - Libba Bray
Sure I am not a huge fan of the cover of this book, but I absolutely can't wait to read it. It took me forever to recover from The Diviners, both emotionally and mentally, but that book was brilliant. It made me love Libba Bray's writing even more.

4. The Unbound - Victoria Schwab
The Archived was the first book I've read by Victoria, and I loved it. I hear the second book has more Wes in them so I am super excited about it!

3.  Sweet Reckoning - Emily Higgins
I am so in love with this series. I would kill for Kai, he's so delicious! That trilogy gets me so giddy. It's one of the rare books with nephilim and fallen angels that I loved.

2. Cress - Marissa Meyer
I am a huge fan of the books by Marissa, Cinder was my favorite book of 2012 and Scarlet is on my top ten books of 2013. So YES I am dying to read Cress!

1. Last Book in The Darkest Minds Trilogy by Alexandra Bracken. 
No information is out on this book yet, but my God, I'm dying to read it! I mean, have you guys read the first two yet? HAVE YOU? Because if not then you're missing out big time, seriously.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Aliaa,
    I'm with you on Siege and Storm. I enjoyed the first one a lot too. I also am a book behind you on Cinder/Scarlet/Cress but will someday catch up. :-)
    Happy reading!
    -Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Diviners, Archived and Cinder - these are all series starters that I am desperate to read! I have heard only wonderful things about all of them.

    Great list. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lair of Dreams, Lair of Dreams! Cress too - they book sound amazing. I want both of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! I hate that I'll have to wait an extra year to get around to their endings though!

      Delete
  4. I havent read ANY of these yet, But I have read the first book in each of these series, except #4
    :)
    Sorry its been so long since I stopped by and commented!
    Theresa Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea for the Archived had seriously hooked me, I mean when you read that the dead are on shelves like books and stuff and have a keeper? You're definitely hooked!

      Delete